Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, October 22, 2012

Inchie Silver

Inchie Silver

Show your Silver inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!

11 comments:

  1. Oh that's way more imaginative than mine. I love the lacy bit. And the safety pin!

    I'm up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how many details you managed to get onto your inchie, thats very impressive, and I love it!
    We are in France again, without any craft supplies this time, I will have to try and catch up next week when we are back in the UK again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is amazing how much silver you got on that inchie, Trillian - love it!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Way more creative then mine! This is my first inchie.... http://myinchies.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. SO creative! This one was hard.
    My inchie is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Trillian, as always. You sure found a lot of silver! I will be late this week my inchies are finished but my computer has died so I have no way to edit my pics or to post my Inchies. they SHALL appear eventually, hopefully soon. I am suffering withdrawl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, my Silver inchies are finally posted but I did it on DH's computer so unless I messed up his settings, I could not make a link. Guess the old fashioned way will do today. My Silver Inchies are at rtquilter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always blown away by how much stuff you get on your inchies. I finally did get a 3D one made. Love your prompts. They really make me think.
    Here's my Inchie

    ReplyDelete